Numark have been all sorts of busy during this year’s BPM Show in London. Earlier this week we saw the NDX500 media controller and the N-Wave 360 powered monitors, and now we’ve got a look at the full line of new headphones Numark has in store for us.
The three models are all similar in a lot of regards, offering aggressive isolation for use in noisy spaces, leatherette ear cups to provide a nice comfy fit, 32-ohm impedance for use with low-output devices, 40mm drivers deliver deep, defined bass for beatmatching, as well as a 20 Hz – 20 kHz range frequency response and rotating ear cups for hands-free or single-ear monitoring. All three come standard with a four-foot (1.2m) cable with an 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo plug and an 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter.
The HF 150’s are the foldable, extremely portable version, and as mentioned above, come with the same tech specs as the two higher end versions, making them the traveller’s choice when loads of bulky equipment just won’t cut it. The HF 325 and 350 offer studio-grade acoustics with high-quality sound detail thanks in part to their over-the-ear and around-the-ear cups respectively. We’ve always liked Numark products, and we’re pretty sure when we get our hands on these, they’ll get a thumbs up.
“The HF Series headphones have superior monitoring qualities that make them ideal for club use,” according to Karl Detken, Director of Marketing for Numark. “At the heart of the HF Series is a superlative 40mm driver, delivering outstanding audio quality across the entire range of human hearing. The HF350 completely enclose the ear to provide enhanced isolation. The HF325 will appeal to the DJ who prefers a smaller on-the-ear format with top-notch sound quality. For the on-the-go performer, the collapsible HF150 is a portable powerhouse.”
The latest editions of the HF Series will be available this fall with suggested retail pricing of $99.99 for the HF350’s, $89.99 HF325’s and $39.99 for the HF150’s.
You can get more details over on Numark’s website.
Latest posts by Edwin Urbina (see all)
- Wizdom Music’s Jordantron Synth Is Packed With Features - September 22, 2014
- Remix Steve Aoki, Win Loot! - September 22, 2014
- Native Instruments Teases the Traktor Kontrol S8, DJs Everywhere Start Drooling - September 22, 2014
- DJOYbeat World Premiere: Tritonal & Paris Blohm feat. Sterling Fox – “Colors (Estiva vs. Juventa Remix)” - September 22, 2014
- DJ 101: How To Get On (Hint: It’s Not Just Calling Yourself a DJ) - September 22, 2014
- Numark Unveils Three Additions to their HF Series Headphones Line - September 19, 2014
- Splice Production Platform Beta Goes Live with DNA Player - September 19, 2014
- Mitosynth for iOS Updates Loads of New Features - September 19, 2014
- Software Review: iZotope RX4 Advanced - September 19, 2014
- U2 and Apple Move Past Free Album Debacle, Planning New Audio Format Together - September 18, 2014